About this Event
Amara’s Collaborative Parenting Workshop is a free, six-week virtual course for parents and kinship caregivers that will support the “shared parenting” relationship between them. We invite kinship caregivers to attend with their co-parent to learn about different communication styles, conflict management, and more! We hope participants walk away feeling more empowered in successfully navigating their shared parenting relationships for the well-being of the kids they love.
This session will talk about how to support hard conversations in a helpful and healthy manner. The course will focus on what the best approach looks like to have successful conversations that center around the child(ren). Examples of supportive and successful conversations will be provided throughout the course.
Our workshop topics will be the following:
- 04/07: Building the Shared Parenting Relationship, Part 1
- 04/14: Building the Shared Parenting Relationship, Part 2
- 04/21: Supporting the Shared Relationship
- 04/28: How to Navigate Hard Conversations
- 05/05: Supporting Effective Family Time Visitation
- 05/12: Establishing Boundaries & Planning for Transitions