About this Event
Amara’s Collaborative Parenting Workshop is a free, six-week virtual course for parents and kinship or foster caregivers that will support the “shared parenting” relationship between them. We invite kinship caregivers to attend with their co-parent to learn about different communication styles, conflict management, and more! We hope participants walk away feeling more empowered in successfully navigating their shared parenting relationships for the well-being of the kids they love.
This session will discuss the importance and value of supporting relationships in co-parenting. The course will review specifics that can help parents and caregivers strengthen their relationship to benefit their relationship as well as the child.
Our workshop topics will be the following:
- 04/07: Building the Shared Parenting Relationship, Part 1
- 04/14: Building the Shared Parenting Relationship, Part 2
- 04/21: Supporting the Shared Relationship
- 04/28: How to Navigate Hard Conversations
- 05/05: Supporting Effective Family Time Visitation
- 05/12: Establishing Boundaries & Planning for Transitions