About this Event
Amara’s Collaborative Parenting Workshop is a free, six-week virtual course for parents and kinship caregivers that will support the “shared parenting” relationship between them. We invite kinship caregivers to attend with their co-parent to learn about different communication styles, conflict management, and more! We hope participants walk away feeling more empowered in successfully navigating their shared parenting relationships for the well-being of the kids they love.
In this session, participants will gain an understanding of the value and benefits for the child when caregivers and parents prioritize strengthening their relationship. Creating a foundation centered on trust, respect, and communication. KCS will facilitate discussions between caregivers establishing boundaries, goals, and healthy relationship skills.
Our workshop topics will be the following:
- 04/07: Building the Shared Parenting Relationship, Part 1
- 04/14: Building the Shared Parenting Relationship, Part 2
- 04/21: Supporting the Shared Relationship
- 04/28: How to Navigate Hard Conversations
- 05/05: Supporting Effective Family Time Visitation
- 05/12: Establishing Boundaries & Planning for Transitions