Coordinated Care is the statewide managed care health plan running the Apple Health Foster Care program.
The Apple Health Core Connections program is specifically designed for:
- Children and youth in foster care (dependencies with the Department of Children, Youth and Families (DCYF))
- Children and youth in adoption support
- Young adults in extended foster care (18-21 year olds)
- Young adults 18-26 who aged out of foster care on or after their 18th birthday
- Children and youth reunified with their parents (eligible for 12 months after foster care ends)